Archives by Month:
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- April 2008
Archives by Categories:
- Austrian Economics (2)
- Constitution (2)
- Currencies (1)
- Dollar (17)
- Earnings (1)
- Economics (37)
- Economy Watch (44)
- Euro (1)
- F.A. Hayek (1)
- Free Cash Flow (2)
- Gold (8)
- Healthcare (3)
- Housing (3)
- Inflation (15)
- Interest Rates (1)
- Japan (1)
- John Maynard Keynes (1)
- Ludwig von Mises (1)
- Mortgage (3)
- New World Order (1)
- Quantitative Easing (3)
- Recession (5)
- Revolution (1)
- Rights of Man (3)
- Silver (1)
- Stocks (1)
- Technical Analysis (8)
- Treasuries (6)
- U.S. Debt (4)
- Unemployment (1)
- Value Investing (2)
- Warren Buffett (2)
- Zero Interest Rate Policy (ZIRP) (1)
List of All Articles:
- Mar 12 Two Keynes Quotes Everyone Should See
- Mar 11 Stocks Are on the Fence Waiting for Inflation and/or Earnings (Tech Analysis Video)
- Mar 9 Euro Vs. the Dollar: It’s All Greek to Me
- Mar 8 You Owe $5 Trillion Just for Fanny and Freddie, Alone. You don’t Believe me? Ask Barney Frank. (VIDEO)
- Mar 7 A Day in the Life of the New World Order
- Mar 5 Economic Recovery? Yeah. Too Much Economic Recovery.
- Mar 3 Gold Forms a Trading Range as Investors Prepare for Inflation
- Mar 2 Excessive Currency Printing is Not the Only Catalyst for Hyperinflation
- Feb 28 What is the Value of a Dollar?
- Feb 27 Recession, Stimulus, Inflation, and the Average American
- Feb 25 Silver Consolidates as it Prepares for the Inflationary Push Higher – Video Technical Analysis
- Feb 21 The Economic Vise is Closing. Your Freedom is Almost Gone.
- Feb 20 Paul Krugman Calls for Universal Healthcare. Again.
- Feb 19 Stocks and Commodities Ignore Fed Rate Hike. Why? One Word: Inflation.
- Feb 15 Gold Heads Higher as Economy Weakens and Dollar Continues to Fail: Video Technical Analysis
- Feb 13 U.S. Treasuries Are Officially Safer than Housing and Oil and Procreation: VIDEO
- Feb 12 Massive U.S. Debt, No Consumer Spending, Government Near Bankruptcy. How Could Treasuries Go Higher?
- Feb 7 The Treasury Bubble Blows On
- Feb 6 You Want Healthcare Reform?
- Feb 5 United States Debt is Unforgivable
- Feb 4 New Rate Adjustments Threaten Economy Further
- Feb 4 The Unemployment Rate is SO Misleading
- Jan 23 If This Isn’t Inflation, Then What Is?
- Jan 21 Mortgage Modification? Yeah, Right.
- Jan 13 Gold is Safer Than Treasuries as Hedge Against Inflation
- Jan 11 Bernanke is a Moron: Inflation Does Not Mean “Economic Recovery”
- Dec 20 As Currencies Collapse, What Do You Do?
- Dec 14 The Next Leg of the Crisis: Unavoidable Catastrophe
- Dec 6 The Death of the Dollar
- Dec 1 Consumer-driven Deflation? Not Even Close
- Nov 22 Artificial Economy? Yes. Artificial Inflation? No.
- Nov 15 Banning Derivatives?
- Nov 8 The Unsustainable Lie of Inflation
- Nov 2 The Intrinsic Value of Nothing, Part Two
- Jun 9 Fighting the Recession: An Ill Wind Indeed
- Jun 3 Foundations of the Current Crisis: Don’t Kill the Messenger
- Apr 30 Nothing About this Economy Is Surprising
- Apr 25 Equities Are Likely Heading Lower: Resist the Temptation to Short Them
- Apr 20 The Beginning of the Next Bull Market? History and Earnings Say Probably Not.
- Mar 31 Financial Rescue Nears GDP as Pledges Top $12.8 Trillion — Bloomberg
- Mar 30 Some Austrians Aren’t Being Tough Enough
- Mar 22 Dow, Dollar, and Gold Parity: What Does It Mean for Value Investors?
- Mar 19 And You Thought It Was Bad Before?
- Mar 7 How Long Will It Take the Dollar to Fail?
- Feb 14 How Treasuries and ETFs Work
- Feb 11 Voting and Spending Our Way Into the Fiery Depths of Hell
- Feb 8 What Will Replace the Dollar?
- Feb 3 Chinese to U.S.: You Want How Much?
- Feb 2 An Inflationary Depression
- Jan 31 What If Stocks Were Priced in Gold?
- Jan 30 Tracking the Dollar Down
- Jan 26 Questions and Comments: January, 2009
- Jan 24 Treasuries Struggle with Stocks
- Jan 23 More on Velocity, the Multiplier, and Inflation
- Jan 20 De-leveraging Is Not Deflation
- Jan 19 The Disconnect Between Gold and Inflation
- Jan 17 The True Risk of Treasuries
- Jan 16 WHERE HAVE ALL THE VALUE INVESTORS GONE?
- Jan 15 TREASURIES MAY MAKE US WAIT
- Jan 12 THE CURRENCY THAT COULD NOT
- Jan 10 THE MONEY SUPPLY
- Jan 9 JAPAN, THE U.S, AND QUANTITATIVE EASING
- Jan 1 Ahlgren Predicts Dollar Failure and Collapse of U.S. Treasuries Bubble